fot

Re: Sort of an LBC question... but not exactly....

To: "Timothy F. Murphy" <timmurph@execpc.com>
Subject: Re: Sort of an LBC question... but not exactly....
From: "Michael D. Porter" <portermd@zianet.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2004 19:26:25 -0700
Timothy F. Murphy wrote:

>     Having been in other traffic courts, my advice is to find out what
> the rules of evidence are and what the law states in Texas.  Not just
> the statutes but also the case law.  And yes, your best defense is to
> delay.  I won one case because the cop couldn't identify me.

Thanks. By what procedure did you determine that the cop couldn't identify you?
Obviously, you had to appear and give
your name, and that presumably was the name on the ticket and the docket. How
did you manage this?

Cheers.

--
Michael D. Porter
Roswell, NM

Never let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's within walking distance.