fot

Re: Sort of an LBC question... but not exactly....

To: portermd@zianet.com
Subject: Re: Sort of an LBC question... but not exactly....
From: Teresa L Robinson <oogbarracuda@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 18:10:47 -0700
There was a news story in Colorado that speeders had some success by
challenging the radar gun's accuracy. Seems that there were some testing
procedures by use of tuning forks that were not done on a regular basis
as required by law. When these records were requested to validated the
radar's accuracy, some cases were thrown out due to the police agency's
lack of regular testing. You might search the Rocky Mountain News
archives in February and March for the story. Good luck with your case.
Mark Robinson
RMVR Spitfire #272