fot

RE: Brake Fluids

To: <Editorgary@aol.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Brake Fluids
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 09:56:40 -0700
I have seen several people indicate that DOT5 is not good for racing or
autocross.  Maybe I am naove, but I have had it in Tiny Tim (The
autocross Spit) ever since I built it in 2000.  I have not seen any
adverse things that I would attribute to brake fluid.  Maybe I should
change to Castrol LMA for a while and make a comparison.   Naaaah!  I'll
just leave well enough alone.

Joe