fot

Re: Brake Fluids

To: <Herald948@aol.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Brake Fluids
From: "Charly Mitchel" <charly@mitchelplumbing.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 10:46:13 -0700
You know I never thought about changing it.  Just about everytime I change
brake pads/shoes, I do some bleeding.  I typically bleed more than necessary
and may actually be changing the fluid.
Like I said I've used it in all my cars except the LR and have had no
problems.  I've heard the argument about not absorbing water, but haven't
experienced that yet.
Charly Mitchel