fot

Re: TR Related, Final Project, Exhaust Headers

To: ryoung@navcomtech.com, fot@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR Related, Final Project, Exhaust Headers
From: WEmery7451@aol.com
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 00:13:05 EST
In a message dated 12/2/04 5:18:15 PM Pacific Standard Time,
ryoung@navcomtech.com writes:

<< Takes a special version to work with the earlier ring gear, only difference
 is the pinion gear on the starter.  If memory serves the pre-50K TR2/3
 version only has 9 teeth on the pinion, instead of the 10 found on the
 pinion for the later TRactor motors.  But obviously it's best to check with
 the seller to be sure you're getting the right one. >>

In a message dated 12/2/04 5:18:15 PM Pacific Standard Time,