fot

RE: TR Related, Final Project, Exhaust Headers

To: BillB@bnj.com
Subject: RE: TR Related, Final Project, Exhaust Headers
From: "Joe Boruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 18:37:50 GMT
No room for the Megaphone, but I want one of those merge collectors.  Joe(B)

-- Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com> wrote:
If you really want to rock and roll, use a megaphone after the merge
collector. Not only will you smooth out the torque curve and increase
horsepower, you'll also sow confusion behind you with the sonic blast. Very
hard to pass a guy with a megga.

Take a look at these works of art. Their collector boxes are amazing. I can
weld like that. Sure I can.

http://www.burnsstainless.com/MergeCollectors/mergecollectors.html

Bill Babcock
Babcock & Jenkins

NetZero Gift Certificates
Give the gift of Internet access this holiday season.
http://www.netzero.com/give