fot

Re: BTW points

To: EDENMA@aol.com
Subject: Re: BTW points
From: JReed@wilson.com
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 12:11:12 -0700
You won't believe how bad Lucas caps and rotors have gotten. Just last
season I've gotten parts that don't match up. Go to start the race car
after a tune-up only to watch the cap do a dance on the dizzy. The rotor
destroyed all the contacts and itself. Fellow GT6 racer Jerry Barr gave me
an original cap and one of my last old rotors, everything was fine. I
can't believe how many unnecessary tune-ups I've done over the years and
threw all those good parts out. I'm running Mallory now!!

John Reed
Wilson Sporting Goods Co.
Staff Photographer
773-490-8908

Effective immediately, please note my new email address has changed to
jreed@wilson.com

EDENMA@aol.com
Sent by: owner-fot@autox.team.net
07/12/05 11:00 AM
Please respond to
EDENMA@aol.com

Guyots3@wmconnect.com, fot@autox.team.net
cc
triumph_marx@freenet.de
Subject
Re: BTW points

In a message dated 7/12/2005 10:54:41 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,