fot

Re: [Fot] titanium rods

To: "Terry Stetler" <tlizzard@msn.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] titanium rods
From: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 10:54:36 -0700
So the bizarre thing about the MV is that it's a street bike. The
engine is expected to last more than 100,000 miles, and a few of the
Brutales (naked bike version) are approaching that mileage without
major mechanical failure. My Senna will not have more than 10,000
miles on the odo if I continue to own it. After 200 miles in the
saddle I need help getting off the bike. The most fiendish ergonomics
since the Iron Maiden.

Bill Babcock
billb@bnj.com
bnj  Website for Babcock & Jenkins, a direct and interactive agency

You can subscribe to my Blogs
Via email:
All Aluminum Tour: Touring and racing classic North American tracks.
http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?Sub=168395
Ponohouse : Living and playing in Maui. http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?
Sub=168304

or Via RSS