fot

Re: [Fot] Laguna Seca

To: TomD4760@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] Laguna Seca
From: Chris Kantarjiev <cak@dimebank.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 16:04:55 -0800
TomD4760@aol.com wrote:
> Does anyone know what, if any, noise restrictions
> there are at Laguna Seca?  Requirements for mufflers,
> etc.   Also, I have heard that there is a vintage event there
> in Mid-March, 2008.  But when I look at the Laguna Seca
> website there is no information on it.  Does anyone know
> which club's event that will be? And club contact info, if possible.

Depends on the event, and the time you run.

There is a negotiated agreement between the track and the surrounding
homeowners. It used to be that there were two or three unlimited days
per year - those were used for IndyCar, a bike race and maybe the
Historics. Most other days were limited to 92dB for most of the day,
with slightly tighter controls before 10am. All cars must be off track
by 6pm.

That may all have changed, but it's going to be something like that.