fot

Re: [Fot] Laguna Seca

To: <TomD4760@aol.com>, <cak@dimebank.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Laguna Seca
From: "RACER BUD" <budscars@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 16:25:16 -0800
There is an SCCA vintage race at Laguna seca april 12-13  there is an HMSA
race March 15-16, including a tribute to MG..Sound restrictions are very tough
at Laguna seca..early morning groups usually as low as 90dcb..Best to check
with the Governing group..HMSA  or San Francisco Region SCCA
Racer Bud