fot

Re: [Fot] The garage mahal

To: Ken Gano palm top <triumphs@consolidated.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] The garage mahal
From: Scott Cypher <srcypher@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 14:44:00 -0400
Go to

http://www.garagejournal.com

Just about everykind of garage/workspace imaginable has been outlined
and presented here, and
there are tons of pictures of people's projects for you to get ideas.

I've got lots of ideas I what to do on my 30x32, and the group is
very helpful....

You'll end up spending hours and hours, though. There is everything
from what to do with your floors for budget conscious guy to what the
retired millionaire doctors are doing with their 3 building bridge-
trollied complexes....

Thanks

-Scott Cypher
spitfireracer@xsmail.com
SCCA #57 HP Spitfire 1500 #362573
Reading, PA
http://gallery.mac.com/srcypher

Shipwright's Disease.   Its a nasty affliction, particularly when
owns a british car.  Then it can never be cured.