fot

Re: [Fot] The garage mahal

To: Gt6steve@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] The garage mahal
From: Bill Babcock <Billb@bnj.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 11:06:09 -0700
Make it 50 percent bigger than you plan, then it will only be 50
percent too small. Electrical outlets in the ceiling, think about
adding piped air in the walls using plastic pipe, put your air
compressor outside in an insulated box. Ditch the lift--takes too much
space and you won't use it enough. Rolling frame stands are more
practical. I have one for each car--you can make them yourself. take a
look at www.allaluminumtour.com to see mine. I bought and sold a lift
without ever using it.

On Mar 29, 2008, at 10:57 AM, Gt6steve@aol.com wrote:

> When you poor the slab bring the periphery up a few inches and then
> set the
> walls on that.  Then you can thoroughly flush the place without
> wetting  your
> wallboards.
>
> Put in WAY more electrical outlets than you will ever need!  It
> won't  be
> enough...
>

> **************Create a Home Theater Like the Pros. Watch the video
> on AOL