fot

Re: [Fot] The garage mahal

To: "'Bill Sohl'" <billsohl@optonline.net>, "'Friends of Triumph'"
Subject: Re: [Fot] The garage mahal
From: "Norlin Engineering" <norlinengineering@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 17:50:45 -0700
Good point.  I put in three 15 amp circuits for outlets with duplex plug
spaced every 6 ft in my 26 x 36 shop.  I've ended up with 4 LBC's in a shop
that I planned for 3.  As a result, the tools and workbenches are located a
whole lot different than I originally planned.  I've got unused outlets
where the long term project cars are stored and not near enough around my
tools.  Whatever you're putting in, you'll need more.

Jim