fot

Re: [Fot] The garage mahal

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] The garage mahal
From: Bill Sohl <billsohl@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 20:25:26 -0400
Mark wrote:
> And as others have said, you can't overdo it on outlets, both electrical
> and air.  When I'm working on stuff in the shop, I never want to be
> more than a few steps from power, air and paper towels.

A reasonable approach to having electric outlets everywhere and air
connections on the same basis is to use the self coiling overhead reels for
electric and air.   I have an electric and an air reel (each has about 30
feet of lead) mounted overhead almost in the center of my 30x30 garage (12
foot to bottom of rafter).  This has worked very well for me.

Cheers,
Bill Sohl