fot

Re: [Fot] alternatives to the SCCA?

To: REK46@aol.com, fpspitfire@comcast.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] alternatives to the SCCA?
From: JWoesvra@aol.com
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 11:43:17 EDT
In a message dated 6/1/2008 11:28:30 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
REK46@aol.com writes:

If the  vintage groups were smart,they'd look ahead and find a way to develop
a  class for the current and future SCCA orphans,mainly the Brit cars....in a

few years SCCA will be all Miata.

Are you sayin' we ain't smart?

Vintage organizations already have too many "groups". There is just not a
place on the schedule to do another group for never spec small displacement
production cars.

We aren't a parachute for current spec drivers and cars who have been
squeezed out to float into without making some changes.

You are welcome but don't tell us how you want it. We ain't changin' just
for you.

Jack Woehrle

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.