fot

Re: [Fot] alternatives to the SCCA?

To: JWoesvra@aol.com, REK46@aol.com, fpspitfire@comcast.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] alternatives to the SCCA?
From: Jay Creel <jaxonracing@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 15:22:48 -0700 (PDT)
hmm. you must be made of money.
I didn't build my car to have it collect
dust.  It is too bad that politics is what put cars to the pasture, sounds no
different with SVRA.  I built a car to the rules, and the rules changed. I
could build a SVRA compliant car and then the rules could change because you
are the MAN and since I am your b****, I will have to change. "that's racing"
is something the "pros" have to live with, that is why they are pro's.
Doesn't
look like I will be running SVRA anytime soon.  Thanks for the input, I am
sure I will find some place to run the car, just have to look.
A simple NO,
your car is not eligible would have been fine and we could all go about our
day.
Sorry FOT, I don't typically respond in this fashion but the reference to
"the MAN" was a little much for me to ignore.
I am done with this.  Thanks