fot

Re: [Fot] alternatives to the SCCA?

To: "Steven Preiss" <spreiss@verizon.net>, "Robert Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Subject: Re: [Fot] alternatives to the SCCA?
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@spitfire4.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 11:48:00 -0500
G Prepared in Solo (not Solo 2 any more since Solo 1 went under the clubrace
banner and became PDX and time trials).

GP is mostly LBCs and their ilk, cars that used to be D prep until the
Miatas and MR2s came in and rendered us all uncompetitive.

Burt we very much need more in GP or this class will disappear from "lack of
interest." If your car would fit in GP, come play with us. Please!

--Rocky Entriken
  '64 Spitfire