fot

Re: [Fot] alternatives to the SCCA?

To: Billb@bnj.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] alternatives to the SCCA?
From: GRMTim@aol.com
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 23:47:13 EDT
Hey, be careful here, while I race a TR3 and drive a Spitfire on the street,
I also have a nice early 240Z. I get a lot of looks with that car and very
often someone stops me and tells me the story about how their, brother, mom,
cousin etc. had one and how much they remember the beautiful lines of that car
and
how well it drove.

Tim Suddard
Publisher; Classic Motorsports
and Grassroots Motorsports magazines
www.classicmotorsports.net
www.grassrootsmotorsports.com
Phone: (386) 673-4148 Fax: (386) 673-6040