fot

Re: [Fot] Question on Accusump Install with External Oil Lines On a

To: "Glenn Franco" <gaf3@charter.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Question on Accusump Install with External Oil Lines On a
From: "Barr, Scott" <sbarr@McCarty-Law.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 16:47:10 -0600
I've used a 1/8th NPT fitting there.  I don't know whether that will be
big enough for what you want to do - whether 3 or 4 1/8th NPT fittings
will actually flow the amount of oil you want.  But you could drill them
out and tap them for either 1/8th or 1/4NPT and buy the adapters from
Pegasus to fit your AN fittings.   I actually have a  3/8NPT fitting in
the center main gallery plug where my Accusump is plumbed into my
engine.

Check Pegasus - your male NPT pipe to male AN adaptor part numbers would
be 3250-02-06 (1/8NPT to 6AN adapter) or 3250-04-06 (1/4NPT to 6AN
adapter). (Page 83 of the current catalog)  Or just call the tech line
at Pegasus (or similar) and they'll tell you what you need.

Scott B.