fot

Re: [Fot] Question on Accusump Install with External Oil Lines On a

To: "Scott Janzen" <s.janzen@comcast.net>, "Glenn Franco" <gaf3@charter.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Question on Accusump Install with External Oil Lines On a
From: "WILLIAM TOBIN" <william.tobin3@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 19:05:47 -0500
  Hi all; for cutting braided lines, I got a stainless hose and cable cutter
from Jegs for about $40. It works really well and can be carried in your
toolbox.
  PN 555-80576. Comes in a larger size too for up to -24. Much better than a
hacksaw and smaller than a cutoff saw.
  Bill----- Original Message -----