fot

Re: [Fot] CRC and noise

To: "Greg \"Lunker\" Hilyer" <Lunkercars@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] CRC and noise
From: "RACER BUD" <budscars@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 16:19:22 -0700
Infineon is allowed a certain amount of days per year with no noise
restrictions...i.e. Nascar..IRL....NHRA...and CSRG's Charity Challenge(last
weekend of September this year) has been without decible limits.we usually
have guest groups consisting of CAN-AM, TRANS-AM,HISTORIC STOCK CARS......
Racer Bud