fot

Re: [Fot] CRC and noise

To: Bill Babcock <Billb@bnj.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] CRC and noise
From: fpspitfire@comcast.net
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 04:02:39 +0000 (UTC)
Bill,

I thought PIR was a 103dB max without special deviation permit that stopped
giving out.B  That was one of the reasons ALMS quit going, they gave some
ridiculous deal at the last race like LMP900 had 118dB, LMP675 had 110, GT1
had 105 and GT2 had 103

There is also a law on the Oregon book that states any vehicle regardless of
on or off road use is required to have a spark arresting muffler on
it...learned that from hill climb days.

aaron

#87 HP Spitfire