fot

Re: [Fot] CRC and noise

To: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] CRC and noise
From: "Kramer, Robert" <RKramer@rdoequipment.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 08:19:04 -0500
I use one of these . It is surprisingly quiet. I use a 2.5" pipe all the way
back to the muffler. The only problem is that I can't hear the engine start on
the grid 'cause of all you noisy guys.
Moroso Spiral Flow Racing Mufflers

Using advanced gas dynamics and sophisticated noise cancellation acoustics,
Moroso engineers have developed a new series of Racing Mufflers. Specially
engineered spiral baffles divide the exhaust flow into two separate paths,
significantly reducing noise levels with minimal backpressure. The all-steel
construction makes them durable - our efficient manufacturing process makes
them affordable!

http://www.moroso.com/catalog/categorydisplay.asp?catcode=35054

Bob Kramer

Aaustin, Texas