fot

Re: [Fot] I'm joining the SCCA. Good or bad?

To: Joe Alexander <n197tr4@cs.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] I'm joining the SCCA. Good or bad?
From: Jason Ostrowski <jason@multivintage.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 13:33:03 -0600
Cc: FOT@autox.team.net
Shawn,
Yes, In my opinion, Midwestern Council, as Joe says, will likely be your
best introduction and source for the journey you are embarking on.
You would most likely even have a FoT member as your instructor.
I'm heavy involved in MCSCC, Racer, race chair, Board member... etc.

Great group of people. Provides many types of high speed track
events.. autocross and wheel to wheel.
>From both a fun and competition standpoint you will really like the options
offered for a 1500 spit.
We have 2 drivers school weekends..in April and August.
This is a Points Championship Series for all classes except vintage. We
have a total of about 10 race weekend events at various tracks in the
Midwest such as Blackhawk Farms, Road America, Gingerman, Grattan,
Milwaukee Mile.
A Midwestern Council Full Competition Licence allows you racing
privileges just about anywhere.
Let me know if you are interested anytime and I'll hook you up with
help you will need.

Jason Ostrowski
Friendly Ghost Racing