fot

Re: [Fot] I'm joining the SCCA. Good or bad?

To: Friends of Triumph <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] I'm joining the SCCA. Good or bad?
From: my71spit13 <my71spit13@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2013 18:52:17 -0600
Thank you all for the advice and I appreciate the heads up on where to look for
info I need. This year will be strictly an autocross year. I will use it to
collect as much info as possible and advance my car with each race towards a
club racer. As soon as that time comes, the car will no longer be street legal
so it can be a racer for real. I have a 71 Spitfire road car that I want to
keep my baby, so this will be the year to really mess with things like putting
a 1300 in the 80 racer from a MK3 Spitfire and different options for
suspension, camber compensators (which I know nothing about yet) and exhaust
options, etc. I can't wait! I am so excited to move forward on this, because
since I was a kid, I have wanted to race, and specifically a British car.
That's what it's all about, chasing our childhood, huh? Thanks again, everyone.
I absolutely love this group!...Shawn