fot

Re: [Fot] Electric cars

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Electric cars
From: Larry Young <cartravel@pobox.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2013 12:07:53 -0500
The problem with electric cars is that they run on whatever produces the
electricity, usually natural gas or coal, both produce green house
gases. The way you're doing it, Bill, makes more sense.  To have a 5
year payout, Hawaii must have exceptional incentives for installing
solar panels.  Payout periods are usually 10 to 15 years. The problem
with incentives is that they usually change and rarely for the better.
Larry