fot

Re: [Fot] Electric cars

To: Tylerpthompson@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] Electric cars
From: Doug Mitchell <dmitchel@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2013 14:24:33 -0400
Cc: Randall <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>, Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
It has been said that an F150 is more green cradle to grave than a Prius when
you include battery disposal.

Full disclosure, I just took delivery of a hybrid, but it shares the garage
with a F150. The Triumphs reside in a separate garage.

When you think about it, our Triumphs are, at this time, more 'green' than any
electric or hybrid vehicle.

Cheers,

Doug
--