fot

Re: [Fot] TR4 clutch, help

To: Mike Moore <mmoore@wave1.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR4 clutch, help
From: Scott Janzen <sjanzen@me.com>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 21:24:38 -0400
Cc: FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
get someone to push on the pedal while you look at the slave.  You should
immediately see clutch lever actuator movement at the transmission.  If you
don't, and the air is out, adjust the rods.  Question - was there any problem
before you replaced the master - I hate to suggest the possibility that the
tapered pin in the cross shaft is sheared (inside the bell housing) . . .
To Peter's comment, there are two different length "noses" for these
transmissions, but if it was working before with the same size master and
slave, nothing should have changed.