fot

Re: [Fot] Caliper Rebuild

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Caliper Rebuild
From: "Randall" <TR3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 09:01:48 -0700
> The torques have to be in the archives somewhere, because
> this topic has come up at least a couple of times before,
> albeit quite a
> while ago.

I've got two posts saved in my personal archives.  Both agree on 45 ft-lb for
the 5/16" and 75 ft-lb for the 3/8".  One post from
Brian Schlorff at Power British; the other originally posted by Cliff Hansen
(reposted by John Lye) and crediting TRF tech support
for the info.

TRF also offers the O-rings, which as I recall are slightly rectangular in
cross section rather than square.

Randall
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com