fot

Re: [Fot] Weber manifolds for GT6

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Weber manifolds for GT6
From: Mark J Bradakis via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2019 11:27:20 -0700
On 3/7/19 6:22 PM, Richard Gehweiler via Fot wrote:
> Looking for a set of manifolds to put Webers on a GT6 or the whole
> setup for that matter. Would prefer 45 DCOE. If anyone has some they
> are looking to unload, please contact me.

Yikes.  Reminds me of something from LONG ago I need to deal with.

Anyway, 45s are, in the opinion of many, way too big for the 2 liter 6.
40s with 28 - 32 chokes, depending on just how your head flows, exhaust
efficiency and such should be fine.  Do you need to do the stepped
manifolds to maintain the original hoodline, or can you put a clearance
bulge in the bonnet to make room for a straight TR6 type manifold?

mjb.