fot

Re: [Fot] DCOE setup on stock tr6

To: Bud Rolofson <levilevi@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] DCOE setup on stock tr6
From: "van.mulders.marcel--- via Fot" <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2019 11:41:51 +0100 (CET)
Cc: fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Chris, you do not mention a lambda sensor and/or other equipment to read the
exhaust gases. Tuning Webers for a street car is more complex than for racing.
The idle jet has, apart from the fuel hole at the bottom, also an air bleed
hole on the side of the jet. The combination of this 2  holes is determining
the fuel/air mixture delivered at the progression holes. 1.5 turns from the
seats for the idle screw is pointing to a lean fuel/air mixture delivered to
the progression holes by the idle jets.
The acceleration jets should deliver a strong jet of fuel : as far as about 1/2
or 1 meter (when the carbs are not mounted). If you don't see this, maybe the
accelerator intake/discharge valves(not the accelerator pump jets) are not in
place in the bottom of the fuel chambers!
Marcel