fot

Re: [Fot] DCOE setup on stock tr6

To: chris panayotti <chrispanayotti@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] DCOE setup on stock tr6
From: "van.mulders.marcel--- via Fot" <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2019 09:22:16 +0100 (CET)
Cc: fot <fot@autox.team.net>

--=_a1e73369-ee39-419d-b93f-6f6a4119641d

It is probably the progression circuit indeed. It seems there is no fuel
arriving at the progression holes at all and that you manage to overcome this
(when there is no load) with the accelerator pump (getting some fuel in the
tracts by fast pumping till the main circuit is taking over). Is this a new
installation? I know of a guy who does rebuild and inspect new Webers before
installing them!
Marcel