fot

[Fot] Aluminium radiators

To: FOT <Fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Aluminium radiators
From: robert bownes via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2022 15:55:18 -0500

--000000000000b2196e05d4b3bd1a

Wise(ned) ones,

Where are folks getting (street) Al radiators nowadays? Just got the
original TR6 rad back from the local radiator shop with an estimate of
~$360 to re-core, re-cap the lower end, and get rid of all the acorns the
squirrels have thoughtfully stashed in mine, so I figure it's probably
cheaper to get a new Al one than press my luck with the original.

I found 3 row versions for a bit under $200, but they don't seem to know
much about Triumphs (the pictures have the inlet/outlet pointing in the
wrong directions) so I figured I'd check here...

Stay fast!
Bob

--000000000000b2196e05d4b3bd1a

iv>Where are folks getting (street) Al radiators nowadays? Just got the ori=
ginal TR6 rad back from the local radiator shop with an estimate of ~$360 t=
o re-core, re-cap the lower end, and get rid of all the acorns the squirrel=
s have thoughtfully stashed in mine, so I figure it&#39;s probably cheaper =
r></div><div>I found 3 row versions for a bit under $200, but they don&#39;=
t seem to know much about Triumphs (the pictures have the inlet/outlet poin=
ting in the wrong directions) so I figured I&#39;d check here...</div><div>=

--000000000000b2196e05d4b3bd1a--

--===============8250347803131322162==

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com