Re: GEEZ!, Equal cars and Drivers

To: Paul Foster <pfoster@gdi.net>
Subject: Re: GEEZ!, Equal cars and Drivers
From: Byron Short <bshort@AFSinc.com>
Date: Mon, 08 May 2000 10:20:52 -0700
We need to do this.  If we can get them all in shortly after
Nats, maybe we can put them all up on the web in one giant
ZIP file for free downloading.  Last year I think we had
about 6 or 8 participants--let's try to get 50+ this year.
Your best single run from each course should be enough.

Let's remember to talk about this again around August.

--Byron