Re: GEEZ!, Equal cars and Drivers

To: <geez@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: GEEZ!, Equal cars and Drivers
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Date: Sun, 7 May 2000 21:05:58 -0700
Hi, guys!

I just recorded my first GEEZ runs in April, and I'm
really enjoying this discussion.  I have not yet fully
understood the algorithms used to derive the ratings, and this helps.

At this event I got readings of about 98% on smoothness,
but only 65% on utilization, and similarly lower numbers
for aggressiveness.  The peaks I registered were pretty high
for the car (a 911) -- 1.1 to 1.2 Gs laterally.  Byron's article
has some good insights about this...   but!

Byron's article is referring to some specific set of runs being
compared.  Are those available somewhere so I could follow along?

Is there a repository of recorded runs somewhere?
.
Thanks,   Jerry

Jerry Mouton        mailto:jerry@moutons.org    Laissez les bons temps
rouler!