Re: Multi-Lap GEEZ Software now shipping

To: Bob Monday <boysrus_racing@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Multi-Lap GEEZ Software now shipping
From: Byron Short <bshort@AFSinc.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 17:05:34 -0700
You can record a multi-lap run directly to the laptop, but
the limit is a bit smaller on the laptop than on the Palm.
I've covered this elsewhere, but the summary is you can
record a single run of up to 25 minutes on a Palm, and a
single run of up to 16 minutes 40 seconds on a laptop.  In
either case you can then define the run as numerous laps of
no more than 6 minutes each.

The current limits of 25 and 16:40 may well be lifted to
about 2 hours each in the next couple of weeks.  We're
working on it!

--Byron