Re: Overdrive wierdness - I'm not really sure

To: tammie wall <whammie@iopener.net>
Subject: Re: Overdrive wierdness - I'm not really sure
From: Alan Schultz <alan@andysnet.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2004 08:21:46 -0600
I have somewhat the same question. The OD will not drop out when I
switch from OD to normal. Not even coming to a complete stop at an
intersection. When I go through the gears it will shift into 3rd OD and
4th OD. Seems I must blip the throttle to get it out of OD at the stop
sign. Is that normal? Would I be better off by-passing the throttle
switch as long as I don't switch out of OD at very high engine rpms??

Alan S
53BJ8