RE: Healey Values

To: <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Healey Values
From: "Gary R. Cox" <gcox@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 16:22:28 -0500
Jim, very well said.

Gary R. Cox
'67 BJ8
Bradenton, FL

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-healeys@autox.team.net
[mailto:owner-healeys@autox.team.net]On Behalf Of Jim LeBlanc
Sent: Saturday, December 18, 2004 11:03 AM
To: 'Reid Trummel'; healeys@autox.team.net

All:

I notice and comment on "Those high-dollar restorations ARE realizing their
investment and more."

Our late friend and member, Jim Albeck, noted that a full restoration
requires 1000 hours. This multiplied by the cost of labor, materials, car
purchase and parts are all the line items adding up to the cost of a
"high-dollar" restoration.

Having been this course and reviewing my receipts dated 1993 to 1994, one
still needs to enter into a full restoration more out of love than out of
financial wisdom.

Openly acknowledging my desperate lack of financial wisdom, I am now coming
close to 40 years of love for the Healey marque colored with an incurable
addiction to the distinctive exhaust note.

Best Regards,

Jim LeBlanc
1956 100-M