Re: Healey Values

To: davidwjones <davidwjones@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Healey Values
From: John May <jdmay@attglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 01:43:59 -0500
Yep, thats them.  We remember the same period.  Like you, I didnt meet
many of the actual buyers, just these pretenders,  but they sure were
driving up the prices.   That was actually a time when we were
intentionally not publicizing our events outside the clubs, to avoid
some of this exposure.  A far cry from today.