Re: Healey Values

To: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>, scotyp@comcast.net,
Subject: Re: Healey Values
From: "tom felts" <tomfelts@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 08:20:06 -0500
Well David if you want to have some fun with an XKE, come on over to my
house.  The E is currently being put back together after replacing the
frame rails, clutch and a host of other things that you "must" do "while
the engine is out".  I love both cars---they each give me much pleasure.

Regards
tom