RE: Barret-Jackson Thread

To: "jrhill" <jrhill@chorus.net>, <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Barret-Jackson Thread
From: "Peter Ryner" <pryner@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 19:16:49 -0500
JR,
In order for the seller to buy his or her car back they have to be the high
bidder.  That's how they buy it back.  It is not subject to the seller's
approval.  In doing so they have to pay the 8% fee to auction the car and
the 8% buyers fee not to mention the cost of entering the auction and
transportation expenses.
Pete