Re: Barret-Jackson Thread

To: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>, <scotyp@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: Barret-Jackson Thread
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 12:41:03 -0600
  I'm sorry David if you took what I said that way... like you it's enjoyable
to watch it's value increase... no issue there I'm just fascinated at the

  It's like there is an US Vs Them attitude... kinda like the concours Vs
Driver mentality... or the Concours and then drive it mentality... hmmm

  I'm just loving watching the replys to this thread....  You don't get me
involved in this list much because on average I just don't care what color the
shock arm's are supposed to be... I really dig some of the tech stuff and
enjoy the social interaction...   It's a great list with wonderful folks...

  Sometimes we forget that our reply's represent our attitude and speaking for
myself it's easy to say something here and have it taken out of context....
its also Way to easy to say something to someone you wouldn't dream of saying
in a normal conversation....  in any case... I've enjoyed this thread quite a
bit and I thank you for giving me the opportunity to correct the way I said
it.

  Keith