RE: Barret-Jackson Thread

To: "'Keith Turk'" <kturk@ala.net>, <scotyp@comcast.net>,
Subject: RE: Barret-Jackson Thread
From: "Don" <don@anglesey.us>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 10:23:50 -0800
Keith,
I have to agree with you completely, my father purchased our Healey when
I was twelve years old as a project that we could do together over time.
That was over 30 years ago and I consider the car priceless.  We are
about 90% complete and the life lessons learned were also priceless.  I
look at the auction for what it was, entertainment.  The auctioneers
want the excitement and controversy; it gets people to bid more for the
cars.  I only hope that I can create that same interest in my son for
the car and hope that he will enjoy it for another lifetime.  Now if I
can just find a 67' Camaro SS/RS in some old barn to restore for my
daughter.
Don
57' BN4