RE: Brake Fluid Vanished Without Trace; BJ8.

To: <GLWilkieAlaska@aol.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Brake Fluid Vanished Without Trace; BJ8.
From: "Michael Salter" <michaelsalter@rogers.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 21:04:59 +1300
Hi Graham,
The fact that you have no visible sign of leakage indicates that the
problem is almost certainly the brake servo.
Undoing some of the slot head screws and nuts on the bottom of the servo
chest and gently prying the chest cover off a little will probably
result in your lost fluid running down the screw driver that you use to
pry the cover open and up (or down) your sleeve.
Rebuilding a servo can be quite difficult and I would certainly
recommend that you check the archives for information on the subject.
Mike Salter
www.precisionsportscar.com