RE: Brake Fluid Vanished Without Trace; BJ8.

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Brake Fluid Vanished Without Trace; BJ8.
From: Jackson Krall <jackson_krall@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 10:21:22 -0800 (PST)
Listers,For some time I've been wondering about the
comparative viability of the servo assisted system vs.
non-servo assisted system. I've eliminated the dual
servos on my MGC roadster altogether but hav'nt driven
that car enough to form an opinion. Since the servos
are expensive, unavailable, and perishable, I've been
thinking along the lines of upgrading to 4wheel discs
w/hitech pads and maybe 4pot calipers on some of my
cars. The early cars didn't use servos and eliminating
them simplifies the system. What are others opinions?
TIA.
Best, JK
NYC
BN1,2,7,BJ8,AN5,MGC,TD