Re: Brake Fluid Vanished Without Trace; BJ8.

To: Greg Wilkinson <gregwilkinson@adelphia.net>
Subject: Re: Brake Fluid Vanished Without Trace; BJ8.
From: Blue One Hundred <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 09:25:55 +0800
Greg -

I have had the PBR unit on my BJ8 for 10 years now.  Not a single problem.

It is a little more firm than the original unit (not as much assist)
but I find the result is much better brake feel and control,
especially under hard braking.  Much better for road use... the
original BJ8 booster feels kind of like Cadillac brakes!

Cheers,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8