Frame Equipment

To: "Blue One Hundred" <healey.nut@gmail.com>,
Subject: Frame Equipment
From: "Gary Moomau" <moomau@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 09:21:26 -0700
Alan,  Charlie, Dave, Gordy, and John,

Thank you, thank you, thank you..  As I look into my garage, I have half the
stand already.  Gee, I wonder if my engine will be alright on the floor?  In
retrospect, I was going to call Steve Tanner several months ago, but being a
procrastinator, I waited.  Then I saw the results (money) at the auction
that that the Tanner Boy's received for their restorations and I got COLD
feet.  I don't think I am in their league just to coin a phrase.  The funds
saved could go for additional six-packs, Bufferin, band aides, etc.

Gary Moomau, '67 BJ8

Yucaipa, CA