Re: Frame Equipment

To: "Gary Moomau" <moomau@verizon.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Frame Equipment
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 20:25:12 -0500
Hey Gary,
     Wow , quite a difference in cost between yourself and Mr. Tanner doing
the work.  I guess you need to sit down and budget how much you want to end
up investing in your project.
     To keep  the answer to your question simple and inexpensive, my
professional body man used 2 engine stands connected together with poles or
long bars ( I think)   and had a jig to attach to the back bumper bolt holes
and a jig for the front.  These jigs slipped into the holes in the stands.
Quite simple but very affective.
I can refer to my pictures if you have any other questions.
    I  think Mr. Varley has a couple of nice pics on his web sight of a
Healey hanging on this type of rotisserie if I'm not mistaken.

Mark