Re: Vapor Lock Symptoms?

To: "scott willis" <ahpowered@hotmail.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Vapor Lock Symptoms?
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 17:31:50 -0400
.......This may sound really stupid.... I don't know how long you have had the
car. Check the fan rotation and make sure the blades are not on backward.
My car did the same thing as yours when I first got it (it had dual carbs back
then) ....the previous owner had put the cooling blades on backward, and the
car only "vapor locked" at speed on 80 deg+ days.  ..It drove me crazy for a
while....

David W. Jones
'62 Mk II BT7 tricarb
Cumberland, RI USA