Re: SHE"S GOT LEGS>>>

To: "James Lea" <clocks@midcoast.com>, "Dave & Marlene"
Subject: Re: SHE"S GOT LEGS>>>
From: "Chris Dimmock" <cd3000@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 00:49:44 +1000
If I restate your numbers a different way James, you've gone from 21.4 mph
per 1,000rpm to 24.2mph per 1,000 rpm and you want to go faster?

There's only one answer to that - rev it harder James!

:)

At 6,000 rpm, by your numbers, your Healey's top speed has now increased
from 128 mph to 145 mph!

I've pulled 6,000 rpm in overdrive top at the end of the main straight at
Eastern Creek with both a 4.1 diff & a 3.9 diff - and the difference was
quite noticeable........ so believe me - you'd notice the difference at
6,000 rpm if there was a 3.5 in there!

My Lempert 3.54 arrived just a few weeks ago :)

Best

Chris

www.myaustinhealey.com